Spiritual Path

On the path of spirituality, one has to be open minded and meet everyone with BIG heart..As we all are spiritual but dont know who is evolved in what way..Omega divine Circle gives one platform to meet spiritual people world wide and to share their views about spirituality. Spiritual journey is an unending journey with infinite knowledge and experiences on can have while interacting with nature and its belongings..

Thursday 25 April 2013

Mind is the Eye of the Eye !!

The mind is the eye of the eye. Even if the eye is open and all the images that are in front of me are falling on my retinal screen, if my mind is not concentrated, I do not see anything. I might be thinking of something else and therefore `seeing’ something else. Therefore, ` the eye of this eye’ is the mind- because it is the one that sees; it observes, it decides, it chooses. The `eye’ of the physical eye is `the mind’. Suppose I find out that `I’ am the `eye’ of the mind- how wonderful it is! `I’ am the `eye’ of the mind, which is the eye of the eye. So, being that `eye’ of the eye-being the essence of Consciousness, all that we see, hear, operate – everything works because of this, which is the true `I’, which is the SOUL!

Even though the eye sees everything it is not able to see itself. Yet it does not rule out the existence of the eye! So too, it is because of the `I’, the consciousness, that the whole world is going on. That consciousness is absolutely stillness, without any movement at all. Therefore, the closer the mind goes to this state of stillness, the more it is able to comprehend what the great Saints are talking about.

-By Wisdom of Rishis..
Inner Consciousness...

No comments:

Post a Comment